Carrie Lam takes aim at US response to racial justice protests and slams its plans to revoke Hong Kong’s special status.
- Hong Kong leader accuses US of ‘double standards’ over protests Al Jazeera English
- Hong Kong leader calls out ‘double standards’ on national security, points to U.S. Reuters
- Hong Kong’s Lam Decries U.S. ‘Double Standards’ Over Protests Bloomberg Politics
- Hong Kong Leader Calls Out ‘Double Standards’ on National Security, Points to U.S. The New York Times
- Hong Kong leader criticizes ‘double standards’ over protests Los Angeles Times