The legislation would give businesses more time to have the loans forgiven and paid off by the U.S. government.
- House passes bill to ease access to small-business loans in pandemic, but impasse with Senate remains The Washington Post
- House approves changes to small business pandemic aid program CNN
- House votes to ease restrictions on coronavirus small business loans CNBC
- PPP Loans: Why The Paycheck Protection Program Has Slowed Way Down NPR
- House passes bill giving small business leeway on COVID-19 loans Roll Call
- View Full Coverage on Google News