What if a hacker could use an ordinary, dumb, old-fashioned light bulb to spy on your conversations from afar? Here’s the bad news.
- How Hackers Use An Ordinary Light Bulb To Spy On Conversations 80 Feet Away Forbes
- Listen up: light bulb vibrations can be used for audio surveillance Decrypt
- Lamphone attack lets threat actors recover conversations from your light bulb ZDNet
- How To Use An Ordinary Light Bulb To Spy On Conversations 80 Feet Away Forbes
- Spies can eavesdrop remotely by analyzing a light bulb’s vibrations TechSpot