The airline spent billions securing international partners. Those valuations are falling along with Delta shares.
- How International Expansion Turned From a Growth Opportunity to a Liability for Delta Stock Motley Fool
- Delta Air Lines working to avoid furloughing 2,300 pilots Fox News
- Today Is The Final Farewell For Delta’s MD-88 and MD-90 Aircraft Simple Flying
- Delta Tries to Protect Pilots From Involuntary Furloughs Yahoo Finance
- Airline Stocks Rally, Even As Delta Tries To Shuffle Pilots Following Cuts Elsewhere Investor’s Business Daily