The president’s visit comes a day after his stop at an Episcopal Church drew fire.
- ‘I find it baffling and reprehensible’: Catholic Archbishop of Washington slams Trump’s visit to John Paul II shrine The Washington Post
- Trump signs executive order on religious freedom, as DC archbishop slams Trump visit to Catholic shrine Fox News
- Trump Visits National Shrine Amid Protests In Washington, D.C. | NBC News NBC News
- PHOTOS: Day 5 of George Floyd protests in DC WTOP
- Washington archbishop denounces Trump visit to Catholic shrine as ‘baffling’ and ‘reprehensible’ USA TODAY