During a video teleconference with President Trump and the nation’s governors, Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker said he was “extraordinarily concerned” about Trump’s rhetoric on the protests over George Floyd’s death.
- Illinois governor on Trump’s response to protests: ‘He’s been a miserable failure’ CNN
- Democratic governors, mayors rebuke Trump’s threat to deploy troops over protests | TheHill The Hill
- June 1 George Floyd protest news CNN
- Chicago George Floyd protests: Get the latest updates Chicago Tribune
- Pritzker deploys Illinois National Guard troops to suburbs Chicago Tribune