International Monetary Fund chief Kristalina Georgieva on Wednesday distanced herself and the fund from a data-rigging scandal involving her former employer, the World Bank, but said she did not expect the saga to hamper decades of close collaboration between the two institutions.
- IMF chief Georgieva says data-rigging scandal won’t hamper IMF-World Bank cooperation – ABS-CBN News
- IMF board backs Georgieva after review of data-rigging claims – INQUIRER.net
- IMF reaffirms ‘full confidence’ in head Georgieva – The Manila Times
- Georgieva focused on global challenges after getting board’s backing – ABS-CBN News
- IMF backs Georgieva after World Bank data-rigging scandal – Al Jazeera English