Beijing is using fear and pressure to drum up support for its increasingly hard-line stance in the Asian financial capital, threatening its status as a global business center.
- Beijing Threatens Hong Kong’s Companies and Workers The New York Times
- China, Iran mock US amid ongoing riots: ‘I can’t breathe’ Fox News
- With an ailing domestic economy, can China still pursue its global plans? The Guardian
- Helen Raleigh: Welcome Hong Kong political refugees – 3 reasons US should act now Fox News
- The U.S. Needs a Different China Strategy Bloomberg