Three female high school students in Connecticut had challenged a scholastic sports policy that allows transgender athletes to compete against them in track.
- Inclusion of Transgender Student Athletes Violates Title IX, Trump Administration Says The New York Times
- Connecticut transgender policy found to violate Title IX ESPN
- US: Transgender sports inclusion violates others’ rights Yahoo News
- CT Transgender Athlete Policy Violates Title IX: Education Dept. Patch.com
- Connecticut high school sports transgender policy found to violate Title IX; federal funds could be withheld f Hartford Courant
- View Full Coverage on Google News