The Indian government rejected on Thursday recent studies suggesting that millions of people have died in the country from COVID-19, several times the official toll of almost 420,000.
- India denies millions have died from COVID-19 – GMA News Online
- India’s Covid deaths 10x higher – experts – The Manila Times
- India reports 3,998 COVID-19 deaths after state corrects its data – ABS-CBN News
- India’s excess deaths during pandemic up to 4.9 million, study shows – INQUIRER.net
- “Fallacious”: Government On Report Of “Vastly Undercounted” Covid Deaths – NDTV