The two Pakistani officials back home after India declares them ‘persona non grata’ and gives them 24 hours to leave.
- India expels Pakistan embassy officials for ‘espionage’ Al Jazeera English
- India accuses two Pakistan embassy officials of spying and orders them to leave the country CNN
- Pakistan officials expelled from India over spying charges Washington Examiner
- Pak Summons Indian Diplomat Over Expulsion Of 2 Officials On Espionage Charges NDTV
- India expels Pakistan officials, accusing them of spying The Guardian