An Iranian professor imprisoned in the United States after being acquitted of stealing trade secrets has left the country and is on his way back to Iran, Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said in an Instagram post on Tuesday.
- Iranian professor acquitted of sanctions busting leaves U.S., Zarif says Reuters
- Iranian scientist detained in US on the way home Al Jazeera English
- Iran FM: Scientist Acquitted in US Trade Secrets Case Freed The New York Times
- Iran calls on US to ‘stop violence’ against its own people Al Jazeera English
- America’s Adversaries Are Trying to Capitalize on George Floyd Protests to Criticize U.S. Leaders TIME