Evan Fournier was traded from the Orlando Magic to the Celtics in March, but admits he has been struggling with focus and depth perception as he continues to recover from the virus.
- ‘It’s like having a concussion,’ says Boston Celtics’ Evan Fournier of lingering COVID-19 side effects – CNN Philippines
- Evan Fournier Details Lingering Effects Of COVID-19 – RealGM.com
- Celtics wing Evan Fournier talks his recovery from COVID, how lingering symptoms remain – Celtics Wire
- Celtics’ Evan Fournier still dealing with COVID-19 symptoms: ‘It’s like I have a concussion’ – Yahoo Sports
- A month later, Boston’s Evan Fournier playing through concussion-like symptoms after COVID-19 – USA TODAY