Driver also killed and at least four others wounded when bus carrying TV station employees bombed in Afghan capital.
- Journalist killed in Kabul bomb blast targeting TV workers Al Jazeera English
- Clashing assessments of links between Taliban and Islamic State point to problems for Afghanistan’s peace process The Washington Post
- Islamic State kills Afghan journalist, technician in bus blast Reuters
- Afghanistan’s Abdullah says ready for Taliban talks ‘at any time’ Al Jazeera English
- Official: Bomb in Afghan Capital Targeted TV Bus, 2 Dead The New York Times