Governor Andy Beshear called for the release of video footage captured during a protest in Louisville, during which police shot at the crowd.
- Kentucky Governor Wants Public to See Footage of Man Shot Dead by Police Newsweek
- One dead in Louisville after police and National Guard ‘return fire’ on crowd NBC News
- Viral photo shows Louisville cop protected by black protesters when separated from squad during riot Fox News
- Black restaurant owner dies in shooting as police dispersed crowd in Louisville WLKY Louisville
- Louisville Mayor Greg Fischer extends dusk-to-dawn curfew through June 8 WDRB