Brooklyn Nets guard Kyrie Irving told 80-plus NBA players during a 1 hour and 40-minute call on Friday that, among other things, he “doesn’t support going into Orlando”, according to The Athletic’s Shams Charania.
- Kyrie Irving ‘doesn’t support going into Orlando’ to resume NBA season numberFire
- “Basketball isn’t Needed at This Moment”: Los Angeles Lakers Star Differs From LeBron James Essentially Sports
- Austin Rivers Responds To Kyrie Irving’s Concerns About NBA Restart Fadeaway World
- Coronavirus: Kyrie Irving against Orlando plan as NBA players eye return – reports The Straits Times
- Kyrie Irving Has No Leadership Credibility After His Horrific Celtics Career Sportscasting