Less than 24 hours after Los Angeles County restaurants were told they could reopen for dine-in service, many were looted and vandalized during citywide George Floyd protests.
- LA restaurants vandalized and looted during George Floyd protests Los Angeles Times
- Protests over George Floyd death escalate in Los Angeles CNN
- LA Mayor Garcetti calls for National Guard help: ‘This is no longer a protest. This is destruction’ Fox News
- Column: Angelenos are taking to the streets. Again. Will it produce real change this time? Los Angeles Times
- Editorial: Trump’s threat to use the military against protesters is a new low Los Angeles Times