Sen. Panfilo Lacson urged Health Secretary Francisco Duque III to ‘just go’ following an alleged ‘pattern of failures’, the latest of which is the stalled law-mandated benefits for health workers who died or were infected with the coronavirus disease.
- Lacson tells health chief Duque: ‘Just go’ ABS-CBN News
- [The Source] Breaking: President Rodrigo Duterte addresses the nation (06.05.20) CNN Philippines
- Lacson to Duque: ‘Just go’ INQUIRER.net
- ‘Nakakahiya talaga’: Duque blames staff for delay in COVID-19 frontliners cash benefits | Teleradyo ABS-CBN News
- Duterte spares Duque, threatens to sack DOH execs over delayed compensation for virus-hit health workers CNN Philippines