A fourth night of protests in the nation’s capital ended with arrests after law enforcement swept a peaceful protest from Lafayette Square ahead of President Trump’s visit to St. John’s church.
- Live updates: Federal officers confront protesters outside White House with tear gas; Bowser condemns federal agencies’ actions The Washington Post
- European markets gain on reopening and recovery hopes, despite backdrop of U.S. unrest CNBC
- Trump threatens military force if violence in states isn’t stopped CNN
- George Floyd death: Trump threatens to send in army to end unrest BBC News
- Watch: Trump Delivers Statement Amid George Floyd Protests | NBC News NBC News