“If we’re not at the table, we’re on the menu.” We followed a Minnesota organizer whose run for office has taken on new urgency since George Floyd’s death.
- Trump Says Today Is ‘Great Day’ for George Floyd and Americans: Live Updates The New York Times
- NYPD confronts George Floyd crowds as curfew takes effect; Buffalo clash gets 2 cops suspended Fox News
- Thousands march across the Brooklyn Bridge after George Floyd memorial New York Post
- The failure of the other police officers to stop George Floyd’s killing may be the biggest challenge | TheHill The Hill
- To win justice for George Floyd, we need the rage that abolished slavery The Guardian