After a third night of clashes between protesters and law enforcement over the killing George Floyd, officials in Washington brace for more unrest.
- Live updates: Police, national guard sweep protesters from Lafayette Square ahead of curfew The Washington Post
- DC mayor decries use of tear gas on peaceful protesters outside White House: ‘Shameful’ | TheHill The Hill
- Buildings around White House board up, protect valuables amid possibility of more protest vandalism Fox News
- Destruction in D.C. after a night of mayhem Washington Post
- Washington, DC, imposes 7 pm curfew after night of violent demonstrations | TheHill The Hill