In a survey of all 30 NBA general managers, which was viewed by ESPN, 16 said they would prefer the league come back with just the typical 16 playoff teams, with the teams and seeds based on the standings when the season was suspended March 12.
- Majority of NBA GMs vote to restart season by going straight to playoffs ESPN
- NBA GM Survey Results Show Momentum Behind Adding a Play-in Tournament The Ringer
- Adopting 1-16 seeding for the 2019-20 NBA Playoffs is not such a bad idea ClutchPoints
- Sources — NBA board of governors expected to approve Adam Silver’s restart plan Thursday ESPN
- Will a New Playoff Format Alter the Fate of the NBA’s Title Race? The Ringer
- View Full Coverage on Google News