Ressa, who runs Rappler, sentenced to at least six months in jail for cyber libel but will appeal controversial ruling.
- Maria Ressa found guilty in blow to Philippines’ press freedom Al Jazeera English
- Laging Handa public briefing on coronavirus in the Philippines | Monday, June 15 Rappler
- Maria Ressa, Rey Santos Jr convicted of cyber libel Rappler
- Rappler CEO Maria Ressa, writer found guilty of cyber libel INQUIRER.net
- ‘Cautionary tale’: Rappler chief Ressa tells Filipinos to protect their rights | ANC ABS-CBN News