A Twitter account that tweeted a call to violence and claimed to be representing the position of “Antifa” was in fact created by a known white supremacist group. CNN’s Donie O’Sullivan reports.
- Mark Zuckerberg tries to explain his inaction on Trump posts to outraged staff CNN
- Civil rights leaders say they’re ‘disappointed and stunned’ after call with Facebook’s Zuckerberg and Sandberg CNBC
- Facebook employees stage a virtual walkout over Zuckerberg’s inaction on Trump posts CNN
- Facebook and Twitter Must Do More About Trump’s Tweets The New York Times
- Trump’s war on social media bias might turn out to be his greatest accomplishment | TheHill The Hill