Beijing carried out mass testing for the coronavirus on Sunday after a new outbreak in the city that prompted travel warnings across the country amid fears of a resurgence of the disease.
- Mass virus testing in Beijing after new cluster triggers lockdowns ABS-CBN News
- Beijing locks areas down as new virus outbreak gathers pace Rappler
- China reports 49 more virus cases as Beijing tests thousands INQUIRER.net
- Fears of virus second wave as China battles fresh outbreak ABS-CBN News
- Fears rise as China, SKorea cases resurge – The Manila Times The Manila Times