President Donald Trump told the nation’s governors in a video teleconference to aggressively go after violent protesters after three nights of unrest in dozens of cities across the country. CNN’s Kaitlan Collins has the details.
- Massachusetts GOP governor rips Trump’s ‘bitterness, combativeness and self-interest’ CNN
- GOP Massachusetts governor: Trump’s compassion ‘nowhere to be found’ | TheHill The Hill
- Baker didn’t hold back on what he thinks about Trump’s message on protests The Boston Globe
- Baker says camps, child care can reopen during Phase 2 of reopening The Boston Globe
- Map: A look at the property damage around Boston after Sunday night’s protests The Boston Globe