Inflation in May slowed to a six-month low of 2.1 percent from 2.2 percent a month ago, pulled down mainly by the decline in the indices of transport, food and non-alcoholic beverages.
- May inflation rate declined to 2.1% due to low demand manilastandard.net
- BSP tells Filipinos to practice ‘cyber hygiene’ INQUIRER.net
- Inflation in May dips to 2.1% due to cheaper transport, slower food price rise CNN Philippines
- BSP ‘extreme scenario’ for banking system is 10% rise in provisions BusinessWorld Online
- Pandemic fallout to keep PH inflation in check, BSP says INQUIRER.net