Merck CEO Ken Frazier said business leaders can be a “unifying force” in helping to calm a nation convulsed by protests over police brutality and economic destruction.
- Merck CEO Kenneth Frazier: George Floyd ‘could be me’ CNBC
- Merck CEO Ken Frazier on unrest over police brutality: George Floyd ‘could be me’ CNBC Television
- Lowe’s CEO responds to George Floyd killing as ‘father of a young black male’ Fox Business
- Merck CEO: George Floyd ‘could be me’ MSN Money
- The number of black CEOs in the Fortune 500 remains very low Fortune