Mexicans are left with mixed messages of a national lifting of social distancing measures but a government map showing most of the country still unready to reopen.
- Mexico’s President Touts Reopening With The Country Mostly In Coronavirus Red Zone NPR
- Mexico’s president kicks off ‘new normal’ amid pandemic Los Angeles Times
- Mexico begins to lift coronavirus lockdown, but officials say the country is still ‘in danger’ The Washington Post
- Mexico to Reopen Cancun to Tourism Next Week Bloomberg
- Mexican president says most domestic violence calls are ‘fake’ despite lockdown rise in femicide The Independent