Michael Flynn pleaded guilty in December 2017 to lying to the FBI about his conversations with the Russian ambassador to the U.S. at the time, Sergey Kislyak. Earlier this month, the Department of Justice moved to drop its case against Flynn.
- Michael Flynn transcripts released, calls with Russian diplomat detailed CNBC
- Flynn-Kislyak call transcripts released, revealing fateful talks over Russia sanctions Fox News
- New documents show Flynn told Russian ambassador not to escalate on sanctions CNN
- Flynn urged Russian ambassador to take ‘reciprocal’ actions, transcripts show POLITICO
- DNI Ratcliffe releases transcripts of Flynn’s calls with Russian Amb to Congress Fox News
- View Full Coverage on Google News