Microsoft’s latest May 2020 update is on hold for most devices as the company works to resolve a raft of issues. You can find out if your device is affected in a few clicks.
- Microsoft Puts Windows 10 May 2020 Update on Hold for Most Devices ExtremeTech
- Microsoft is blocking the Windows 10 May 2020 Update on lots of devices The Verge
- Windows 10: Microsoft now credits maker of package manager it ‘copied’ – but offers no apology ZDNet
- Don’t worry if Windows says your PC is incompatible with the May 2020 Update PC Gamer
- Even Microsoft Surface devices are waiting for the Windows 10 May 2020 Update PCWorld