The military that Gen. Mark A. Milley represents is facing what could be the worst schism with the American public since the fractious Vietnam War years.
- Milley, America’s Top General, Walks Into a Political Battle The New York Times
- Trump sued over police dispersal of protesters before church photo op ABS-CBN News
- Civil rights groups sue Trump over assault on peaceful protesters near White House The Guardian
- Trump finally got his wall. But it’s not at the border. The Washington Post
- Trump and Tom Cotton Are Wrong. Don’t Send the Military to Protests. The New York Times