The NBA will hold a board of governors meeting on Friday when league commissioner Adam Silver is expected to present options on resuming, Milwaukee Bucks co-owner Marc Lasry told CNBC.
- Milwaukee Bucks co-owner Marc Lasry says NBA could decide on reopening by next week CNBC
- NBA GM Survey Results Show Momentum Behind Adding a Play-in Tournament The Ringer
- Adopting 1-16 seeding for the 2019-20 NBA Playoffs is not such a bad idea ClutchPoints
- Roundtable: What Is the Best Format for the NBA to Complete the Season? Sports Illustrated
- If the NBA does return, the Timberwolves might not make the cut Minneapolis Star Tribune
- View Full Coverage on Google News