The Minneapolis City Council voted for reform in its police department, including the ban on police chokeholds and requiring officers to intervene when they see unauthorized use of force.
- Minneapolis agrees to ban police chokeholds following death of George Floyd NBC News
- NYPD confronts George Floyd crowds as curfew takes effect; Buffalo clash gets 2 cops suspended Fox News
- Memorial service honors life of George Floyd CBS Evening News
- The failure of the other police officers to stop George Floyd’s killing may be the biggest challenge | TheHill The Hill
- To win justice for George Floyd, we need the rage that abolished slavery The Guardian