Chief Medaria Arradondo made the comment on live television in direct response to a question from Philonise Floyd, George Floyd’s brother.
- Minneapolis Police Chief Says 3 Officers Are ‘Complicit’ In Floyd’s Death By Staying Silent Forbes
- New video appears to show moments before George Floyd was pinned to ground ABC News
- George Floyd Reverberates Globally: Thousands Protest In Germany, U.K., New Zealand NPR
- Filing charges in George Floyd’s death was the easy part. Now comes the hard part. The Washington Post
- George Floyd couldn’t breathe. We protest because now all of Black America can’t either. NBC News