Last night, the Governor of Minnesota said Attorney General Keith Ellison will be assisting in cases arising from the death of George Floyd. He joins Stephanie Ruhle to explain what that means and what will come next for the officers involved.
- Minnesota AG says 4 officers will be charged to ‘highest degree of accountability’ NBC News
- Minnesota attorney general to lead prosecutions related to George Floyd’s death CBS News
- Son of Minnesota’s attorney general: ‘I hereby declare, officially, my support for ANTIFA’ Fox News
- Jay-Z calls Minnesota governor as pressure mounts for justice over George Floyd death The Independent
- Ellison ‘very seriously looking’ at whether to prosecute other officers involved in George Floyd arrest | TheHill The Hill