Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz announced Sunday evening that state Attorney General Keith Ellison will the prosecution against the former police officer charged in the killing of George Floyd, whose death last week has sparked nationwide protests against police brutality.
- Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison will lead prosecution in George Floyd case, governor says Fox News
- Minnesota attorney general to lead prosecutions related to George Floyd’s death CBS News
- Son of Minnesota’s attorney general: ‘I hereby declare, officially, my support for ANTIFA’ Fox News
- Minnesota prosecutor’s charges might lead to an unjustly easy sentence for George Floyd’s killer The Boston Globe
- Minnesota attorney general to take over prosecutions in George Floyd’s death NBC News