Officials backtracked earlier statements even as authorities cautioned that people who are arrested often give fake addresses.
- Minnesota Said Those Arrested Were From Out of State. Records Suggest That Isn’t True. Slate
- Mayor Walks Back Statement Saying Every Person Arrested In Minneapolis Protests Was From Out Of State Forbes
- Trump says National Guard did great job against ‘Antifa led anarchists’ in Minneapolis The Independent
- Minneapolis’s Progressive Image Burns in Its Streets Bloomberg
- The governor says Minneapolis is ‘under assault’. Who is behind the protests? The Guardian