People who received Johnson & Johnson’s Covid-19 vaccine may benefit from a booster dose of Pfizer or Moderna, preliminary results of a US study published Wednesday showed.
- Moderna or Pfizer booster works better for people vaccinated with J&J — study – Philstar.com
- U.S. administers 404.4 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines – CDC – INQUIRER.net
- Data suggests mRNA booster dose generates stronger antibody response after J&J shot – Rappler
- Australia to Consider Pfizer Shot for Children as Young as Five – Bloomberg
- J&J vax performs best with booster dose from Moderna or Pfizer — NIH study – INQUIRER.net