Record labels and other organizations will participate in a daylong moratorium on “business as usual,” though some argue the actions don’t do enough to address the industry’s history of exploitation.
- Music Companies Promise A Tuesday ‘Blackout’ For Black Lives NPR
- Music industry leaders vow to pause business for a day in observation of Blackout Tuesday CNN
- What Is #TheShowMustBePaused and Blackout Tuesday? Newsweek
- What the Music Industry Can Do to Show Solidarity on Blackout Tuesday, by #TheShowMustBePaused Variety
- How to Show Support for Blackout Tuesday Cool Hunting