The music industry is planning to go quiet on June 2, for Black Out Tuesday, to hold a day to reflect and implement change in response to the death of George Floyd.
- Music industry holding ‘Black Out Tuesday’ in response to George Floyd’s death Fox News
- Blackout Tuesday: Music Industry Grinds to a Halt in Solidarity | Billboard News Billboard
- Spotify to add 8:46-minute moment of silence to playlists and podcasts in honor of George Floyd The Verge
- George Floyd: Music industry calls for ‘blackout’ over death BBC News
- Music industry calls for Black Out Tuesday amid unrest Yahoo News