Mick Jagger, Peter Gabriel and Quincy Jones are among those vowing to pause business as usual and work for racial justice. Spotify will add a silent track to some playlists.
- Blackout Tuesday: To protest George Floyd’s death, music industry will pause CNET
- Blackout Tuesday: Music Industry Grinds to a Halt in Solidarity | Billboard News Billboard
- Spotify to add 8:46-minute moment of silence to playlists and podcasts in honor of George Floyd The Verge
- George Floyd: Music industry calls for ‘blackout’ over death BBC News
- Entertainment Companies Join “Blackout Tuesday” Initiative In Response To George Floyd Death Deadline