North Korea rebuked Washington on Thursday for criticising its decision to cut communication links with Seoul, warning it to stay out of inter-Korean affairs if it wanted to ensure a smooth presidential election.
- N. Korea warns US to stay out of inter-Korean affairs ABS-CBN News
- As tension rises, North Korea seen moving missiles—report INQUIRER.net
- North Korea Is Upset About Anti-Kim Propaganda. So Is the South. The New York Times
- North Korea warns US to ‘hold its tongue’ over inter-Korean ties Al Jazeera English
- Seoul warns of ‘thorough crackdown’ on anti-North Korea leaflets INQUIRER.net