In an interview with CNN’s Jake Tapper, National security adviser Robert O’Brien denied that systemic racism exists across the nation’s police forces and discussed the nationwide protests following the death of unarmed black man George Floyd.
- National security adviser: ‘I don’t think there’s systemic racism’ in US police forces CNN
- National security adviser defends Trump tweets: The president ‘wants to de-escalate violence’ | TheHill The Hill
- National Security Adviser: Trump’s Threat to Shoot Protesters Was Attempt to ‘De-Escalate Violence’ The Daily Beast
- National security adviser denies systemic racism in US police forces amid nationwide protests CNN
- National security adviser blames ‘a few bad apples,’ says there’s not systemic racism in law enforcement | TheHill The Hill