Streaming giants Netflix and Disney have their individual appeal, but Disney is the better buy on a pullback, Joule Financial’s Quint Tatro says.
- Netflix vs. Disney: Tips from two traders on playing the rival streaming stocks – CNBC
- The Office is the most popular TV show on streaming – Quartz
- ‘The Office’ Remains King of Streaming, Sort Of — TV Podcast – IndieWire
- Netflix Still Dominates Streaming, but Disney Steals Market Share – Motley Fool
- Americans Watched Over 57 Billion Minutes Of The Office In 2020 – Screen Rant