Cuomo said he believe the New York Police Department should have enough personnel, but if it’s an issue he will call in the National Guard. Some of the violent actions taken by the NYPD have exacerbated the problem, he said.
- New York City under curfew order Monday night to curb George Floyd protests, Gov. Cuomo says CNBC
- Lawyer Colinford Mattis Accused in Molotov Cocktail Attack on Police The New York Times
- New York’s Cuomo calls for police reforms in wake of George Floyd’s death Reuters
- Mayor Bill de Blasio’s daughter, Chiara, arrested at Manhattan protest New York Post
- The Nation’s Largest Police Force Is Treating Us as an Enemy The New York Times