The two leaders first met at a breakthrough summit in Singapore in June 2018, but talks have made little progress.
- North Korea says it sees no point in maintaining Kim-Trump ties Al Jazeera English
- Seoul warns of ‘thorough crackdown’ on anti-North Korea leaflets INQUIRER.net
- N. Korea warns US to stay out of inter-Korean affairs ABS-CBN News
- 2 groups face legal action in Seoul over leaflets The Straits Times
- N. Korea to US: Don’t meddle if you want smooth presidential election INQUIRER.net