North Korea rebuked Washington on Thursday for criticizing its decision to cut communication links with Seoul, warning it to stay out of inter-Korean affairs if it wanted to ensure a smooth presidential election.
- North Korea warns US: Stay out of inter-Korean affairs GMA News
- South Korea to charge defector groups over anti-Pyongyang leaflets INQUIRER.net
- North Korea warns US to ‘hold its tongue’ over inter-Korean ties Al Jazeera English
- 2 groups face legal action in Seoul over leaflets The Straits Times
- N. Korea to US: Don’t meddle if you want smooth presidential election INQUIRER.net