New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio insisted Monday that his 25-year-old daughter was “peacefully protesting” and “not doing anything that would provoke a negative response” when she was arrested late Sunday night during demonstrations against the death of George Floyd.
- NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio stands by daughter after protest arrest, disputes media reports Fox News
- New York City mayor’s daughter arrested alongside protesters for ‘unlawful assembly’ CNN
- NYC Mayor Eyeing Curfew After Violence Flares Amid Protests U.S. News & World Report
- NYPD sergeants’ union tweets Chiara de Blasio’s full arrest report New York Post
- De Blasio blames chaos on anarchists with ‘explicit agenda of violence’ New York Post