Former President Barack Obama on Monday condemned violence amid protests over the death of George Floyd and police brutality and called for political solutions to address protesters’ grievances about criminal justice.
- Obama condemns violence and calls for change in wake of George Floyd protests CNN
- George Floyd protests: Obama shares advice on how to make demonstrations ‘a turning point’ – live The Guardian
- Sen. Ron Johnson says there was ‘total corruption’ in transition between Obama and Trump administrations Fox News
- Obama officials owe the nation an apology for major abuse of power | TheHill The Hill
- Barack Obama applauds activists, condemns violence in blog post on George Floyd protests CNBC